About the Essential oils and Fragrance Oils I use...

For most of my recipes, I use high quality, cosmetic grade essential oils and fragrances. This means they are safe to use in cosmetics or any other product to be used on the skin. This is what my supplier says about their fragrances: Many fragrance oils are blended from essential oils, but because they are not guaranteed to be 100% essential oil they are called fragrance oils. All of our fragrance oils are cosmetic grade.

For a few of my recipes, I use dōTERRA essential oils, which are certified pure, therapeutic grade oils. The majority of these oils are not only safe to use on the skin but also safe to use internally. Due to their  higher therapeutic grade, they are also quite a bit more expensive. If I use dōTERRA oils in any given recipe, it will be labeled as such, and the price will be higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment